RG Roof and Gutter Silicone
RLA Roof & Gutter Silicone is a non-diluted, high performance, UV resistant, neutral-cure, silicone sealant. It is specially formulated to seal joints or seams in plumbing and roofing applications.
AREAS OF APPLICATION: Metal and Colour-bond roofing, Metal to Metal lap joints and flashings, Gutters and down pipes, Pipe or Sprinkler System Penetrations, Air conditioning, Window Frames, General Purpose sealing of building materials, Steel, Aluminium, Timber, Concrete, Brick and Masonry, Most types of plastic and rubber but pre-testing is recommended to ensure adequate adhesion.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Manufactured to the highest Australian Standards and Quality Assurance so the RLA Roof & Gutter Silicone comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty.
• AS/NZS 4020 approved, which means it is suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
• 100% Silicone so it does not shrink when curing and customers do not pay for solvents or fillers.
• Excellent adhesion properties so it adheres to most surfaces, included painted surfaces, and the job only needs to be done once.
• Neutral (Non-Acetic) Cure is non-corrosive and so does not react with metals and other surfaces.
• Permanently flexible so it resists cracking, shrinking and vibration.
• Suitable for interior and exterior applications so the product is very versatile.
• Unaffected by extreme temperature (hot or cold) so suited to any environment.
• Waterproof so it provides a flexible watertight seal.
• Low VOC which means low vapour, low odour and a safer work environment for the plumber or trades person.
• UV resistant so it is not affected significantly by sunlight, making it more durable.
• Proven product performance in millions of applications around Australia and overseas.