Flex-Pro Polyurethane Sealant & Adhesive
FLEX-PRO is a one component high performance construction joint, thixotropic moisture curing Polyurethane sealant /adhesive with high mechanical strength and excellent resistance to weathering.
FLEX-PRO PU is designed for use on: Construction joints, Expansion joints on heavy and light precast concrete panels. Expansion joints in buildings, Joints in precast & tilt up concrete panels, Perimeter sealing around window and door frames, Curtain walls, Sealing of penetrations in walls or floors, Retaining walls, Brick work, ceramics, stone, granite & marble, Sanitary applications, Other substrates including, anodised aluminium, steel, glass, dry timbers, some tiles
ADVANTAGES / FEATURES
- Class A Sealant – Total Joint movement total 50% (±25%)
- Non Hazardous – classification (NOHSC & ADG code / Aust Safety and compensation council)
- Low VOC.
- Good adhesion on both porous and non-porous substrates.
- Excellent durability.
- Good weathering resistance.
- Non-sag on vertical and expansion joints up to 30 mm width.
- Short skinning time.
- Does not support fungal growth.