PU850 Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
RLA PU 850 is a one component, thixotropic, under screed polyurethane waterproofing membrane where viscosity of the liquid is paramount. In applications such as sloped roofing, flashing details waterproofing. RLA PU 850 cures to form a durable yet elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of substrates.PU 850 complies with AS/NZ 4858 for Class 3 membrane. RLA PU 850 is fast curing, and is tack-free in less than two hours, with exceptional elasticity. Due to its thixotropic, hydrophobic and elastomeric nature, RLA PU 850 is the perfect solution to provide excellent waterproofing on vertical and sloped surfaces without running.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Easily applied onto vertical and sloped surfaces with no running OR bubbling.
- Complies with AS/NZ 4858 Class 3 membrane.
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates.
- No thinning required.
- Excellent thermal resistance, never turning soft.
- Excellent cold resistance, remaining elastic to -40⁰c
- No accumulation of humidity under coating (breathable)
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Highly stable, will not bleed through porous materials
- Bitumen free
- Highly elastic and stable
- UV Stable
AREAS OF USE:
Shower Recesses – Bathrooms / Laundries / Kitchens / Balconies / Retaining Walls / Planter boxes – Steel (suitably primed) / Patios / Plasterboard / Courtyard Areas / Brick / Wet area wall lining board / Concrete / Cement Render / Plaster / Wet area wall lining board.