Moisture Seal Epoxy Waterproofing System
RLA Moisture Seal is a high performance 2 part water based epoxy waterproofing system designed as a water and vapour proof coating under water proofing systems, coatings, tiles, resilient and timber flooring. It is designed for floor and wall applications where durability, water and chemical resistance are required.
- Primer for damp Surfaces.
- Prevention of rising damp and formation of efflorescence.
- Water proofing system particularly in areas where hydrostatic pressure is an issue.
- Sealing concrete slabs before vinyl and timber overlays.
- Primer of Scyon sheeting.
- Primer for acrylic and polyurethane waterproofing membranes.
- Primer for RLA tile adhesives.
- Dust sealing for interior concrete floors.
- Retaining Walls.
- Planter boxes.
- Concrete Tanks.
- Lift Wells.
- Reservoirs , Aquaducts.
- Underground Carparks.
- As a Basecoat coating in areas requiring seamless epoxy flooring.
- Moisture barrier for hydrostatic pressure resistant waterproof membrane.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Australian Made.
- Low VOC.
- Convenient mixing ratio 1:1.
- Withstands a head of Water Pressure up to 25 metres or withstand up to 250Kpa of hydrostatic pressure.
- Complies with AS 4020:2005 “Products in contact with drinking water”.
- Complies with ASTM E96 Water vapour transmission. Water based and user friendly.
- Potable Water Approval.
- Can be applied to green / fresh concrete.
- Water clean up.