Multipurpose Epoxy High Strength Adhesive
Multipurpose Epoxy Adhesive is a 2-part, non sag, high strength adhesive. It is intended for bonding of a variety of common building materials to vertical and horizontal surfaces. Common applications include fireplace surrounds, stairs, feature stone walls, tiles, rockeries and indoor garden displays.
RECOMMENDED USES: Bonding of Masonry, precast concrete, stone panels marble, granite, slate, ceramic tiles on walls or overhead in interior or exterior applications, Feature walls, Fireplace surrounds & Facades, Insitu formed concrete, Precast concrete, Grouting/fixing anchor bolts, Bonding to metals, Concrete structures, Outdoor entertaining areas, Fabrication of head stones and other decorative stone items, Statues and fountains, Pipe and crack repair.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Permanent bond 5 – 6 hours
• Cure time 12 hrs at 25ºC
• Non staining on all stone types
• Non sag up to 30 mm thick
• Mix ratio 1:1
• Solvent free
• Permanent bond – no performance decrease over time
• High performance properties
• High tensile and compressive strength
• Excellent chemical resistance