Plumma’s Blue Glue Type N Solvent Cement
PLUMMA’S BLUE GLUE Type N is a specially formulated resin based adhesive for bonding PVC-U pipe, fittings and sheet. It is fast setting and suited for PVC-U Pipes with a diameter of 100mm or less. PLUMMA’S BLUE GLUE Type N is suitable for Non-Pressure applications in residential, commercial and industrial work such as Sewerage, Drainage, Storm Water, and Electrical & Cable Conduit. Bonds are waterproof if the jointing instructions in AS/NZS 2032 are followed.
• Manufactured to the highest Australian Standards and Quality Assurance so the PLUMMA’S BLUE GLUE Type N come with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Conforms to the stringent performance requirements of AS/NZS 3879 so you can have confidence it will do the job.
• AS/NZS 4020 approved, which means it is suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
• Watermark and ISO 9001:2008 accredited so quality assurance is assured.
• All Packaging is Dangerous Goods approved so it can be stored and transported with confidence.
• Tightly engineered cap to minimise the risk of leaks.
• Range of sizes to suit any job.
• All containers are supplied with a natural bristle brush applicator cap to ensure easy application.
• Proven product performance over several decades in millions of applications around Australia and overseas.
Available in: 125ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 Litre and 4 Litre sizes.