Plumma’s Clear Priming Fluid
Plummas PVC Pipe Priming Fluid is a solvent based product which is specially formulated to clean and prime PVC-U pipes and fittings so they are free of dirt and grease.
The application of PVC Pipe Priming Fluid is essential preparation prior to the application of PVC Pipe Cements to ensure a satisfactory bond is achieved. It is fast drying. Plumma’s clear priming fluid is used wherever Plumma’s Blue Glue cements are used including the residential commercial, industrial, agriculture and mining sectors.
• Manufactured to the highest Australian Standards and Quality Assurance so the Plummas PVC Pipe Priming Fluid come with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Conforms to the stringent performance requirements of AS/NZS 3879 so you can have confidence it will do the job.
• AS/NZS 4020 approved, which means it is suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
• Watermark and ISO 9001:2015 accredited so quality assurance is assured.
• All Packaging is Dangerous Goods approved so it can be stored and transported with confidence.
• Tightly engineered cap to minimise the risk of leaks.
• Range of sizes to suit any job.
• Proven product performance over several decades in millions of applications around Australia and overseas.
Available in: 250ml, 500ml and 4 Litre containers.