2 Part Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane
2 PART is a cementitious, two part waterproofing membrane 2 PART is based on high alumina, fast setting cements and is mixed with a high solids water resistant pure acrylic. 2 PART combines the fast drying and excellent adhesion characteristics of traditional 2 part membranes with the excellent toughness, elongation and flexibility of modern acrylic membranes.2 PART has been designed to pass all of the requirements of AS4654.1:2012 for class II waterproofing membranes.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
Designed for use as an under tile membrane on balconies, roofs as well as some swimming pools. 2 PART has excellent adhesion to concrete, cement screeds and most F/C sheet and is used together with RLA Peel N’ Stick Tape for maximum performance and ease of use.
ACCEPTABLE SUBSTRATES FOR WATERPROOFING
- Concrete after curing period of 28 days
- Masonry / render after curing period of at least 7 days
- Cement sheeting / underlay
- Pre-cast concrete once release agent has been removed/ dissipated
- Wet area plasterboard / Villaboard
- Structural Plywood Type A (PAA JAS-ANZ)
- Brickwork ,Hebel (aggregate block)