1Kompönent Fibre Reinforced Waterproof Membrane
1Kompönent is one component, flexible fibre reinforced water proof membrane. With a specially formulated cementitious base incorporating graded aggregates and polymers, producing a highly flexible water proof membrane – capable of withstanding significant flexural strain. It is suitable for both positive and negative pressure – up to 25 metres (2.5 bars).
- A highly flexible waterproofing membrane for under tiles in internal wet areas, including: bathrooms, showers, laundry, kitchen and toilet areas – when installed to AS/NZ 3740.
- A highly flexible waterproofing membrane for applications such as planter boxes and retaining walls.
- A highly flexible waterproofing membrane for under tiles or other wearing systems, including: rooftops, external balconies and podium levels – when installed to AS/NZ 4654.2.
- Waterproof protection of concrete shelves.
- Suitable for use in concrete swimming pools.
- In situations subject to both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure up to 25 metres (2.5 bars).
- For use over cement rendered masonry, FC sheeting, concrete, water resistant plasterboard and structural plywood.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easy to apply by brush/roller or spray.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces.
- High adhesion strength.
- Versatile mixing ratio.
- Good crack bridging.