Roberts Medi-Seal Concrete Sealer
Roberts Medi-Seal Plus is a water based modified acrylic compound. It has a white milky appearance and is used for sealing concrete and other cementitious substrates. This cures to form a clean and impervious film.
- Displays excellent long term resistance to urine, water, blood and most common chemicals.
- Complies with ASTM D1308-87 for the resistance to urine.
- Removes the need for costly shot blasting of slab to remove soaked substances, when replacing soiled or unwanted floorcoverings.
- Convenient one tub 15 litre containers.
- Easy to apply with excellent spread rates of approximately 15m2 per litre per coat average (dependent upon substrate porosity).
- Increases adhesive bond strength and spread rates.
- Eliminates the need for costly two pack sealers.