High performance, micro concrete, high flow (Class C) cementitious grout designed for large or deep pour applications. Application thickness 10mm-800mm in a single application.
- Dual expansion compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened state
- Excellent flow retention, for large application thicknesses
- Ready to use, pre-mixed and requires only the addition of water
- Can be mixed flowable or fluid, no metallic content to cause staining
- Cementitious grouting where high flow, high application thickness is required
- Heavy duty support beneath machine base plates, bridge bearing and crane rails
- Anchoring bolts, bars and fittings, underpinning, precision grouting application
- Applications subject to continuous vibrations and dynamic loads
- Precision grouting application.