Penapatch Panel LW Repair Mortar
High Build Polymer Modified Fire rated, Light Weight Repair Mortar.
Penapatch Panel LW is a fine filled fire rated , polymer modified, cementitious mortar, specifically formulated to provide cover for joiner plates in tilt slab or pre-cast construction. Panel LW is also used for repair of damaged concrete. The light weight aggregates used in Panel LW allow for a build up to 100mm in one application. The specially selected cements and polymers contained in Panel LW provide a mortar with strong adhesion to concrete and masonry on vertical substrates with negligible shrinkage. Panel Patch LW requires the addition of water only. Panel LW may be sanded to produce a smooth surface texture prior to painting or application of a render.
• Patching repairs and covering metal joining plates in tilt up or pre-cast panel
• Repairing any damaged concrete or pre-cast or tilt up panels that is non-structural
• Repairs requiring high build application up to 100mm for vertical applications
• General high build up repairs where a non-structural repair mortar is required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High build application up to 100mm for vertical applications
• Good adhesion to substrates, high bond strength
• High build repairs can be completed in one application
• Eliminates the need for formwork
• Shrinkage compensated resulting in long term dimensional stability
• Excellent workability
• May be coated with the Aftek range of protective and decorative coatings
• Fast drying
• Finishes off to a smooth surface
• Easy to use- just add water
• Australian made
• Fire rated
• 4 hour fire rating to AS1530.4