Trulevel Rapid Patch High Strength Repair Mortar
Rapid Hardening and Drying High Strength Repair Mortar.
Tru Level Rapid Patch is a polymer modified, rapid hardening and drying, high early strength, rapid drying, slump- free and shrinkage compensated repair mortar for vertical and horizontal flooring. Tru Level Rapid Patch may be used for internal and external applications.
Mixed mortar sets after 15-20 minutes and can be trafficked after 45 minutes.
• As a heavy duty floor repair compound which provides a very smooth surface allowing the smooth installation of carpet, ceramic tiles, sheet rubber, sheet vinyl tiles
• Can be used in residential commercial and any application where a rapid hardening internal and external floor repair of high strength is required
• Underlayment for floor coverings such as carpet, ceramic tiles, vinyl, parquetry etc.
• Fast repairs of uneven concrete floors
• Residential, commercial and medium industrial application
• Application thickness up to 100mm in a single application
• New construction and refurbishment projects. Building up ramp areas prior to application of floor coverings
• Fills holes in various substrates such as concrete sub bases, screeds and renders
• Ideal for building ramps or falls to floors
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Very fast application
• Rapid hardening and drying
• Can be applied directly onto prepared concrete surfaces
• Eliminates the need for sand and cement screeds
• Dimensionally stable- will not crack
• Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates
• One pack product eliminating on-site batching and ensures consistency of mixed product
• Produces a very smooth surface essential for laying thin sheet coverings such as vinyl etc.
• Australian Made
• Receives after trade finishes in 45 minutes
• Rapid repair of internal and external sub floors and concrete stairs and ramps
• Reduces down time