Epigrout LV Crack Injection Grout
Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin Crack Injection Grout.
Epigrout LV is a Low viscosity epoxy grout based on specially selected epoxy resins and hardeners to produce a highly fluid grout for injection in to cracks in masonry and concrete.
• Ideal for grouting small gaps between a base plate and substrate which need filling
• Where chemical spillage may be encountered, such as steelworks, refineries, electroplating works and chemical plants
• Typical applications may also include reciprocating machinery, testing equipment, heavy crane/transporter rails, centrifuges and drop forges
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High compressive strength
• High tensile and flexural strength
• Fast installation and high early strength gain
• Withstands a wide range of chemicals
• Non-shrink ensuring a strong surface contact bond
• Low creep characteristics under sustained loading