Curecon PW30 White, Type 1-D, Class A Curing Compound
Curecon PW30 White is a Type 1-D, Class A, water based wax curing compound used to retain moisture in concrete for effective curing. Formulated for use primarily in the construction of concrete roads, Curecon PW30 offers a high level of moisture retention – 97% efficiency for Type 1-D thus ensuring efficient hydration of the cement component in the concrete mass. Curecon PW30 is suitable for all use on all types of mass concrete structures where a high efficiency, wax based curing compound is suitable. Curecon PW30 can also be supplied as Type 2 or Type 3 product, where site conditions dictate their use. Curecon PW30 is certified to comply with Australian Standard AS3799.
- Reduces surface shrinkage and cracking by eliminating moisture loss from exposed surfaces
- Increases concrete strength and dusting resistance
- Efficient bond breaker in Lean Mix/Base concrete road construction techniques.
- Eliminates the need for sand, damp hessian or polythene
- Shower resistant after about 1-4 hours
- Complies with Green Star rating
- Non-flammable; non-toxic