Curecon BE, Class Z, Type 3 Curing Compound
Curecon BE is a Class Z, Type 3, water based bitumen membrane curing compound used to retain moisture in concrete for effective curing. Curecon BE can be used for all concrete but is specifically intended for use in mass concrete structures such as roadwork and bridgework, on/off ramps and airport runways. Curecon BE is certified as compliant with the Australian Standard AS3799-1998.
- Reduces surface shrinkage and cracking by eliminating moisture loss from exposed surfaces
- Rapid film formation – Curecon BE resists wash off by rain about 30 minutes after application
- Tack free when dry
- Use as a pre-coat for finishing with an asphalt black top surface.
- Increases concrete strength and dusting resistance
- Low VOC formulation
- Meets Green Star rating
- Eliminates the need for damp hessian, sand or polythene
- Non-flammable/non dangerous