Clear Acrylic Sealer Surface Coating
Clear Acrylic Sealer is a solvent borne single pack clear acrylic coating. Used as a general-purpose clear coating for stable substrates, which will enhance the colour and appearance of the coated material . Clear Acrylic Sealer is non-yellowing and is suitable for exterior and interior applications.
Clear Acrylic Sealer meets the requirements of ASTM C-309 moisture vapour transmission of 0.055 gms/sq.cm/72 hours when tested in accordance with ASTM C-156.
- As a clear sealer to concrete slabs to protect the concrete from oil and grease stains and to prohibit dusting of the concrete surface.
- It can be used internally on timber as an economical sealer, eg. on wall panelling, mouldings etc.
- As a sealer for concrete masonry, exposed aggregate, slate and stone.
- For applications ranging from the rejuvenation of concrete roof tiles to enriching the oxide colours of coloured concrete slabs.
- Ideal for sealing pattern-stamped concrete.
- Clear Acrylic Sealer Can be used on freshly laid concrete slabs. Surface must be free of ponded water, or free water dampness